Westinghouse 6366400 One Light Mini Pendant - Matte Black Finish - Ash GlassCustomer questions & answers
This mini pendant adds luminous personality to a room featuring ash finish, hand blown glass. A black band around the shade coordinates perfectly with the matte black fixture, and pulls the look together resulting in this striking design.
Add a warm, illuminating accent to your home with this mini pendant. Cast a gorgeous glow over bedroom night stands, kitchen islands and more. Since the bulb is central to the design, pair with a Westinghouse Lighting clear filament LED T9 for a contemporary look. Ideal for residential and commercial applications.
One-light indoor mini pendant, installation instructions and mounting hardware.
Westinghouse is a trusted, global brand. Westinghouse knows lighting and offers products with exceptional quality, reliability and functionality.
Product reference number 63664
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- This contemporary one-light mini pendant in matte black finish brings a touch of modern style to your home
- Hand blown ash finish glass creates a warm atmosphere
- Creates a unique statement of individuality in any decor
- Adjustable length for perfect positioning
- Hang one or more pendants over your kitchen island or table to illuminate the heart of your home
- Create chic, statement illumination in your bathroom, den or dining room
- Add beautiful ambiance in a small dining area or bedroom
- Install in a boutique or salon for brilliant style
- Provides task or ambient lighting
- Height 64-3/8 inches
- Diameter 6-1/2 inches
- Adjustable cord length 50 inches
- For indoor use
- Can be installed on sloped ceilings
- ETL/CETL listed for safety
- Uses one 60-watt medium-base light bulb (not included)
- Five-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
|ETL Listed||Yes||Finish||Matte Black|
|Fixture Type||Pendant||Height||13 Inch|
|Mount Type||Ceiling||Product Type||Fixtures|
|Shade Fitter Type / Mount||Fitter||Shade Material||Glass|
|Warranty||5 Year||Weight||3.2 lb|
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.