1Lt Wall Text Blk & Barnwood w/Clear GlsCustomer questions & answers
Add rustic charm and warm, welcoming illumination to your outdoor space with the one-light Canyon lantern. Two-tone textured black and barnwood finish highlight the beauty of this traditional design. Featuring a clear, retro-shaped glass chimney at its center, the Canyon exudes vintage appeal that could be easily enhanced by a Westinghouse filament LED or Timeless light bulb.
Install this traditional wall fixture in an entryway, on a porch or balcony to light your way at night. The ideal enhancement for traditional homes as well as modern-day outdoor settings, from farmhouse to retro-industrial.
One-light outdoor wall fixture, installation instructions and mounting hardware.
Westinghouse is a trusted, global brand. We know lighting and offer products with exceptional quality, reliability and functionality.
Product reference number 63351
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- The Canyon outdoor wall fixture adds ambiance and design to outdoor spaces
- Weather-resistant construction and a rustic two-tone finish ensure lasting style and beauty
- This timeless lantern design features clear hand blown glass with a retro jelly-jar shape
- Textured black and barnwood finishes complement this arts & crafts design
- Install by front or back entryways or back porches
- Accent light for porch, deck, or balcony
- Height 12-3/8 inches
- Width 7-7/16 inches
- Extends from wall 8-7/16 inches
- Height from center of outlet box 5-1/4
- Back plate height 7-3/8 inches
- Back plate width 4-9/16 inches
- For outdoor use
- Approved for wet locations
- Use one medium-base light bulb, 60 watt maximum (not included)
- ETL/CETL listed for safety
- Five-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
|Finish||Textured Black||Fixture Type||Wall / Sconce|
|Height||12.36 Inch||Item number||6335100|
|Material||Metal||Mount Type||Wall Mount|
|Warranty||5 Year||Weight||5 lb|
|Wet Location||Yes||Width||7.44 Inch|
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.