Westinghouse 5170000 Omni A21 LED General Purpose Light Bulb - 25 Watt - 5000 Kelvin - E26 BaseCustomer questions & answers
The high-performance Omni A21 LED bulb produces brightness of 2550 lumens. The omni-directional design shines light in all directions, providing attractive, even illumination. An ideal solution for residential and commercial lighting applications that require higher lumen output where the bulb may be visible.
This energy saving replacement LED bulb produces the same light output as a 150-watt incandescent, but uses only 25 watts of energy. It features a 5000K color temperature, producing bright light resembling daylight, is suitable for use in enclosed fixtures and in damp locations. Multi-voltage feature works in high voltage range applications between 120 - 277 volts.
Make the switch to Westinghouse LED light bulbs for significant energy and cost saving benefits. Westinghouse is a trusted global brand. We know lighting and offer products with exceptional quality, reliability and functionality.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Omnidirectional light shines in all directions, creating attractive, even illumination
- Reduces energy costs up to 83 percent over the lifetime of the bulb
- Instant on and lasts longer than conventional lighting
- Quality components ensure optimum lumen output over the lifetime of the bulb
- Free of harmful mercury, this LED bulb is an environmentally-friendly choice
- Less bulb changes in hard to reach locations
- Medium base A21 light bulb is an attractive solution for applications where high lumen output is required and the light bulb is visible
- Replacement for high lumen light bulbs including those operating on 277V building mains without a transformer or ballast
- Outdoor fixtures
- Barn lights
- University and college campuses
- 5-1/2 inches (L)
- 2-5/8 inches (D)
- Can be used in totally enclosed fixtures
- Rated for indoor/outdoor use, suitable for damp locations
- Suitable for wet locations when used in an outdoor-rated fixture
- Multi-voltage feature of 120-277 ideal for use in areas where voltage fluctuations may occur
|Average Hours||25000||Base Code||E26|
|Base Type||Medium||Beam Angle||220 degree|
|Bulb Type||A21||Color Temperature||5000 Kelvin|
|Damp Location||Yes||Finish||Soft White|
|Incandescent Equivalent||150 Watt||Item number||5170000|
|Product Type||LED||Rated for Fully Enclosed Fixtures||Yes|
|Voltage||120-277 Volt||Warranty||5 Year|
|Wattage||25 Watt||Weight||0.1 lb|
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.