Westinghouse 5015100 Filament LED A19 General Purpose Dimmable Light Bulb - 4.5 Watt - 2700 Kelvin - E26 BaseCustomer questions & answers
This energy-saving filament LED bulb will enhance the ambiance of your lighting fixtures. Using the latest in LED technology, this long-lasting bulb has the look of incandescent A19 bulbs, with exceptionally even light distribution. Featuring a soft white finish, this LED bulb produces beautiful illumination, perfect for table or floor lamps, pendants, ceiling fixtures, outdoor fixtures and ceiling fan lights.
Make the switch to Westinghouse LED light bulbs for significant energy and cost saving benefits. Westinghouse is a trusted global brand. We know lighting and offer products with exceptional quality, reliability and functionality.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Energy-efficient LED reduces energy costs up to 89 percent over the lifetime of the bulb compared to a 40-watt incandescent bulb
- Fully dimmable, instant on and lasts longer than conventional lighting
- Quality components ensure brightness over the lifetime of the bulb
- Free of harmful mercury, an environmentally-friendly choice
- Cooler operating temperature than incandescent or halogen light sources
- Use as an energy-efficient replacement for medium base general purpose light bulb applications
- Pendant lights
- Table lamps
- Floor lamps
- Ceiling fixtures
- Ceiling fan lights
- Outdoor fixtures
- 4-1/8 inches (L)
- 2-3/8 inches (D)
- Rated for indoor/outdoor use; suitable for damp locations
- Suitable for wet locations when used in an outdoor-rated fixture
- Can be used in totally enclosed fixtures
|Average Hours||15000||Base Code||E26|
|Base Type||Medium||Beam Angle||320 degree|
|Brand||Westinghouse||Bulb Color||Warm White|
|Bulb Type||A19||Color Temperature||2700 Kelvin|
|Finish||Soft White||Incandescent Equivalent||40 Watt|
|MOL||4.13 Inch||Product Type||LED|
|Rated for Fully Enclosed Fixtures||Yes||RoHS Compliant||Yes|
|Warranty||5 Year||Wattage||4.5 Watt|
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.