Westinghouse 3740200 E17 Mercury Vapor Light Bulb - 75 Watt - White - 4000 Kelvin - E26 Base HIDCustomer questions & answers
High Intensity Discharge (HID) Mercury Vapor light bulbs are efficient and offer long life. These mercury vapor bulbs offer long life up to 24,000 hour average rated. To help you find the right bulb for the right application, see Westinghouse’s full offering of mercury vapor bulbs available in medium or mogul base varieties. These bulbs are designed for applications that require moderate color rendering. They are ideal use in outdoor security, area lighting, general flood lighting and parking lots. These light bulbs contain mercury. Dispose of according to local, state or federal laws.
Product reference number 37402
- Available in a variety of shapes and wattages
- Long life up to 24,000 hours average
- Mercury vapor bulbs are efficient and save on operating costs
- These bulbs require specific ballasts and starters for correct operation
- For use in outdoor security, general flood lighting and parking lots
|Average Hours||24000||Base Code||E26|
|Bulb Color||Cool White||Bulb Type||E17|
|Color Temperature||4000 Kelvin||CRI||41|
|Wattage||75 Watt||Weight||0.4 lb|
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.