Westinghouse 3515200 MR11 LED Flood Non-Dimmable Light Bul - 12 Volt - 4 Watt - 3000 Kelvin - GU4 BaseCustomer questions & answers
This high performance MR11 LED bulb is the ideal energy-saving replacement for low voltage halogen bulbs. It produces the same light output as a 35 watt halogen, but uses only 4 watts of energy. The mini reflector MR11 LED is perfect for track and recessed light fixtures, in retail or home lighting applications where task or accent lighting is important. This bulb features a 3000K color temperature, producing bright white light. Suitable for enclosed fixtures and for damp locations, a great choice for outdoor-rated accent and landscape light fixtures.
Make the switch to Westinghouse LED light bulbs for significant energy and cost saving benefits. Westinghouse is a trusted global brand. We know lighting and offer products with exceptional quality, reliability and functionality.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Low voltage LED MR11 reduces energy costs up to 84 percent over the lifetime of the bulb
- Instant on and lasts longer than conventional lighting
- Quality components ensure optimum lumen output over the lifetime of the bulb
- Free of harmful mercury, this LED bulb is an environmentally-friendly choice
- Cooler operating temperature than halogen light sources
- Use as an energy-efficient replacement for low voltage GU4 base MR11 light bulb applications
- Track lighting
- Recessed down light fixtures
- Pendant lights
- Outdoor-rated accent and landscape light fixtures
- 1-11/16 inches (L)
- 1-3/8 inches (D)
- Rated for indoor/outdoor use, suitable for damp locations
- Suitable for wet locations when used in an outdoor-rated fixture
- Can be used in totally enclosed fixtures
|Average Hours||25000||Base Code||GU4|
|Brand||Westinghouse||Bulb Color||Warm White|
|Bulb Type||MR11||Color Temperature||3000 Kelvin|
|Finish||White||Incandescent Equivalent||35 Watt|
|MOL||1.69 Inch||Product Type||LED|
|Voltage||12 Volt||Warranty||5 Year|
|Wattage||4 Watt||Weight||0.1 lb|
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.