Westinghouse 0369700 9 Watt LED Omni A19, 2700 Kelvin, Warm White, 790 Lumens, E26-Medium Base, 120 Volt, BoxCustomer questions & answers
Westinghouse 0369700 9 Watt LED Omni A19, 2700 Kelvin, Warm White, 790 Lumens, E26-Medium Base, 120 Volt
The Omni LED is a high-performance light bulb ideal for everyday use. This bulb combines the ever-popular A-Shape light bulb with the LED technology. This 9-watt bulb can reduce energy and operating costs up to 90 percent compared to a standard incandescent bulb with the same brightness. With 40,000 average rated hours, this Omni LED features extended life compared to similar LED bulbs. The LED light bulb offers long-term use and dependability.
LED technology provides improved performance over popular energy-saving compact fluorescent technology. Substantially bright for everyday tasks, this instant-on bulb can illuminate residential or commercial applications. The Omni LED provides general illumination and can be used in ceiling fixtures, pendant light fixtures and table lamps.
With a warm white color, the bulb offers excellent color quality while conserving energy. Free of harmful mercury, this LED bulb is an environmentally-friendly choice.
Omni LED Light Bulb with Medium Base and Warm White Color.
Product reference number 03697
- Quality components ensure optimum brightness over the lifetime of the bulb
- Offers lifetime cost savings compared to incandescent
- Bulb life of 40,000 average rated hours is longer than similar LED bulbs
- Free of harmful mercury, this LED bulb is an environmentally-friendly choice
- Cooler operating temperature than incandescent or halogen light sources
- Extended life
- Familiar A-Shape
- Medium base
- Warm white color
- 120 volts
- 9 watts (60-watt equivalent)
- Light appearance of 2,700 Kelvin
- CRI of 80
- Brightness of 790 Lumens
- Instant on
- UL listed and RoHS and FCC compliant
- 40,000-hour life (based on 3 hrs./day)
- Estimated yearly cost of $1.08 (based on 3 hrs./day, $0.11/k/Wh)
- Ceiling fixtures
- Pendant light fixtures
- Table lamps
- 4.33 inches (L)
- Rated for indoor use only; do not use where exposed to weather
- Can be used in totally enclosed fixtures
- Not for use with emergency exit fixtures or emergency exit lights
|Average Hours||40000||Base Code||E26|
|Base Type||Medium||Beam Angle||220 degree|
|Brand||Westinghouse||Bulb Color||Warm White|
|Bulb Type||A19||Color Temperature||2700 Kelvin|
|Damp Location||Yes||Finish||Soft White|
|Incandescent Equivalent||60 Watt||Item number||0369700|
|Product Type||LED||RoHS Compliant||Yes|
|Warranty||3 Year||Wattage||9 Watt|
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.