Westinghouse 0318700 9 Watt LED R7S Specialty, 2700 Kelvin, Warm White, 900 Lumens, Rx7s-Recessed Single Contact Base, 120 Volt, CardCustomer questions & answers
Westinghouse 0318700 9 Watt LED R7S Specialty, 2700 Kelvin, Warm White, 900 Lumens, Rx7s-Recessed Single Contact Base, 120 Volt
The Double-Ended LED is a high-performance light bulb ideal for everyday use. This 9-Watt light bulb can reduce energy and operating costs up to 88 percent compared to a 75 watt standard halogen bulb with the same brightness. With up to 25,000 average rated hours, this durable bulb offers long-term use, dependability and is suitable for damp locations.
LED technology provides improved performance over halogen technology. This instant-on light bulb can illuminate residential or commercial applications. The Double-Ended LED can be used in high-end accent fixtures and torchiere table or floor lamps. Vibration resistant and ideal for work lights. Suitable for use in damp locations such as security lighting. Can be used in enclosed and non-enclosed fixtures.
With a warm white color, the bulb offers excellent color quality while conserving energy. Free of harmful mercury, this LED is an environmentally-friendly choice.
Double-Ended LED Light Bulb with RSC Base and Warm White Color.
Product reference number 03187
- Quality components ensure optimum lumen output over the lifetime of bulb
- Offers lifetime cost savings compared to halogen
- Lamp life of 25,000 average rated hours is longer than conventional lighting
- Free of harmful mercury, this LED bulb is an environmentally-friendly choice
- Cooler operating temperature than halogen light sources
- Extended life
- RSC base
- Warm white finish
- 120 volts
- 9 watts (75-watt equivalent)
- Light appearance of 2,700 Kelvin
- CRI of 80
- Brightness of 900 Lumens
- Instant on
- UL/CUL listed and RoHS compliant
- 25,000-hour life (based on 3 hrs./day)
- Estimated yearly cost of $1.08 (based on 3 hrs./day, $0.11/k/Wh)
- Work lights
- High-end accent fixtures
- Torchiere table or floor lamps
- Security lighting
- 4-5/8 inches (L)
- Rated for indoor and outdoor use
- Suitable for damp locations
- Can be used in totally enclosed fixtures
- Do not open; no serviceable parts inside
- Not for use with emergency exit fixtures or emergency exit lights
|Average Hours||25000||Base Code||R7s|
|Base Type||Recessed Single Contact||Beam Angle||300 degree|
|Brand||Westinghouse||Bulb Color||Warm White|
|Bulb Type||R7S||Color Temperature||2700 Kelvin|
|Halogen Equivalent||75 Watt||Item number||0318700|
|Product Type||LED||Rated for Fully Enclosed Fixtures||Yes|
|RoHS Compliant||Yes||UL listed||Yes|
|Warranty||5 Year||Wattage||9 Watt|
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.