Bulbrite 528717 17 Watt T8 Fluorescent White Pin BaseCustomer questions & answers
17W T8 841K 24 MED BI-PIN
Ordering Code F17T8/841/EW
- High performance tri-phosphor for maximum brightness and color rendering
- Can be used on both instant and rapid start ballasts
- Reduced wattage F28 and High Lumen F32 CEE qualified
- Reduced wattage 38W T8s produce equal light output while using less energy than standard 32W T8s
- High Lumen T8s are up to 20% more efficient than standard 32W T8s
- This item contains mercury. It cannot be shipped into the state of Vermont (VT) or Maine (ME) due to non-compliance with recycling regulations in these states. If you reside in any state not listed you can ignore this warning.
|Average Hours||24000||Base Code||G5|
|Base Type||Miniature Bi Pin||Brand||Bulbrite|
|Bulb Color||Cool White||Bulb Type||T8|
|Color Temperature||4100 Kelvin||CRI||82|
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.