Westinghouse 6100700 Fixtures PendantCustomer questions & answers
Westinghouse 6100700 1 Light Mini Pendant Brushed Nickel Finish with Clear Seeded Glass
This head-turning mini pendant will brighten your entryway, dining room, kitchen or bedroom with beautiful illumination and refined style. Taking its design inspiration from vintage glass shapes, unique, hand blown seeded glass is complemented by a luminous brushed nickel finish. Add this pendant to both traditional or modern spaces for an outstanding accent with timeless appeal.
For an added retro touch, we recommend Westinghouse Timeless incandescent light bulbs, or long-lasting, energy-saving Filament LED bulbs.
One-light indoor mini pendant, 50 inches of adjustable cord, installation instructions and mounting hardware.
Westinghouse is a trusted, global brand. We know lighting and offer products with exceptional quality, reliability and functionality.
Product reference number 61007
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Brushed nickel finish gives this retro mini pendant versatility for use in a variety of indoor styles
- Hand blown clear glass creates brilliant illumination
- Perfect for a range of architectural home styles
- Adjustable length
- The handcrafted nature of the glass shade will produce subtle variations from piece to piece, adding to the unique qualities of this pendant
- Add a radiant glow in the foyer, bedroom, kitchen, bath, living or dining room
- Install two or three to create dimension and interest above your kitchen island or breakfast bar
- Provides task or ambient lighting
- Height 60 inches
- Diameter 7 inches
- Cord length 50 inches
- Can be installed on sloped ceilings
- Uses one medium base light bulb, 60-watt maximum (not included)
- For indoor use
- ETL/CETL listed for safety
- Five-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
|Base Code||E26||Base Type||Medium|
|Finish||Brushed Nickel||Fixture Type||Pendant|
|Height||11.50 in||Item number||6100700|
|Weight||2.92 lb||Width||9.00 in|
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.