Westinghouse 6107300 LED Fixture 11 Inch Indoor Flush Mount Ceiling Fixture, Brushed Nickel Finish with Frosted Acrylic ShadeCustomer questions & answers
Westinghouse 6107300 LED Fixture Ceiling Mounted-Flush
This flush mount ceiling fixture combines traditional design with energy-efficient LED technology. Its sleek brushed nickel finish and frosted acrylic shade complement a variety of interior decors, and coordinate with any color scheme.
Dimmable and long-lasting, the integrated LED provides years of beautiful illumination, eliminating the need to change light bulbs. This is advantageous in a light fixture that may be hard to reach. An attractive alternative to standard flush mount fixtures in entryways, kitchens, laundry rooms or hallways.
Indoor flush mount ceiling fixture with integrated LED, installation instructions and mounting hardware.
Westinghouse is a trusted, global brand. We know lighting and offer products with exceptional quality, reliability and functionality.
Product reference number 61073
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Energy-efficient integrated LED light technology provides long-lasting performance
- Brightness of 1100 lumens is equivalent to a 75W bulb but uses only 20W of energy, reducing operating costs up to 73%
- Dimmable when used with a compatible dimming switch
- Traditional style lighting features a brushed nickel finish with frosted acrylic shade, easy to coordinate with any interior style
- Use as an energy-saving alternative to standard flush mount fixtures to illuminate entryways, kitchens, laundry rooms, closets and hallways.
- 1-7/8 inches high
- 11 inches in diameter
- For indoor use
- ETL/CETL listed for safety
- Five-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
|Bulb Color||Warm White||Bulb Included||Yes|
|Color Temperature||3000 Kelvin||Diameter||11 in|
|Fixture Type||Ceiling Mounted-Flush||Height||1.85 Inch|
|Incandescent Equivalent||75 Watt||Item number||6107300|
|Lamp Type||Integrated LED||Lumens||1100|
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.