Westinghouse 8505900 Clear Seeded Cone ShadeCustomer questions & answers
Transitional cone-shape glass featuring a clear seeded finish is a beautiful replacement shade for light fixtures. This hand blown shade will enhance any decor with an ambient glow when illuminated.
Designed to work together, our customizable fixtures and shades feature standard 2-1/4 in. fitters for easy assembly. Be inspired by this decorative glass shade. Create a lovely fixture design to hang in your kitchen, bedroom, bathroom or anywhere you want to add a touch of elegant sophistication.
Hand blown clear seeded cone glass shade.
The handcrafted nature of glassware produces minor differences in design and sizing. Subtle variations will occur from piece to piece, adding to each one's unique qualities. Measurements may vary slightly.
Westinghouse is a trusted, global brand. We know lighting and offer products with exceptional quality, reliability and functionality.
Product reference number 85059
ÂFEATURES & BENEFITS
- This hand blown glass shade features a versatile cone shape, ideal for chandeliers, wall fixtures and pendants
- Clear seeded glass adds texture to a room and creates a delicate ambiance
- Neutral glass finish is ideal for illuminating bathrooms, dining rooms, bedrooms, hallways and more
- Create a beautiful custom pendant or vanity fixture when you pair this shade with any DesignerYou fixtures, available in a variety of finishes
- Use as a replacement shade for light fixtures
- Pair with a Westinghouse DesignerYou pendant or wall fixture to create a customized light
- 5-3/4 inches in height
- 4-3/4 inches in diameter
- 2-1/4 inch neckless fitter
- Installs quickly in fixtures requiring a neckless 2-1/4 inch fitter
- Secure to fixture with a threaded socket ring (sold separately)
|Diameter||5.74 Inch||Fitter||2.25 inch|
|Fixture Type||Shade||Height||5.74 Inch|
|Item number||8505900||Product Type||Fixtures|
|Shade Finish||Seeded||Shade Fitter Type / Mount||Neckless|
|Shade Material||Glass||Shade Shape||Cone|
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.