Westinghouse 8506400 Clear Hammered Cylinder ShadeCustomer questions & answers
This hand blown clear hammered glass shade produces a beautiful rippling light effect when illuminated. Add a touch of sophistication to modern decor, or simple elegance to casual spaces.
Designed to work together, our customizable fixtures and shades feature standard 2-1/4 in. fitters for easy assembly. Be inspired by this decorative glass shade. Create a beautiful pendant light to hang in your kitchen, bedroom, bathroom or anywhere you want to add a personalized touch. Pair with a vanity fixture to design a customized wall light.
Hand blown clear hammered glass cylinder shade.
The handcrafted nature of glassware produces minor differences in design and sizing. Subtle variations will occur from piece to piece, adding to each one's unique qualities. Measurements may vary slightly.
Westinghouse is a trusted, global brand. We know lighting and offer products with exceptional quality, reliability and functionality.
Product reference number 85064
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Hammered glass adds texture to a cylinder shade in this beautiful contemporary design
- Clear glass is ideal for illuminating bathrooms, dining rooms, bedrooms, hallways and more
- Create a beautiful custom pendant or vanity fixture when you pair this shade with any DesignerYou fixtures, available in a variety of finishes
- Use as a replacement shade for light fixtures
- Pair with a Westinghouse DesignerYou pendant or wall fixture to create a customized light
- 5-1/4 inches in height
- 4 inches in diameter
- 2-1/4 inch neckless fitter
- Installs quickly in fixtures requiring a neckless 2-1/4 inch fitter
- Secure to fixture with a threaded socket ring (sold separately)
|Diameter||5.25 Inch||Fitter||2.25 inch|
|Fixture Type||Shade||Height||5.25 Inch|
|Item number||8506400||Product Type||Fixtures|
|Shade Finish||Clear Hammered||Shade Fitter Type / Mount||Neckless|
|Shade Material||Glass||Shade Shape||Cylinder|
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.