Westinghouse 4385200 T8 Dimmable 4 feet LED Linear Light Bulb - 12 Watt - 5000 Kelvin - G13 BaseCustomer questions & answers
The direct install 12 watt linear LED replaces most T8 lamps with a compatible ballast. It's the easiest way to upgrade your existing fluorescent bulb to an energy-efficient LED. Check for ballast compatibility and follow instructions to remove the old bulb and replace with the direct install LED.
Providing brightness and color quality comparable to fluorescent bulbs, this direct install LED turns on instantly without flickering, and lasts up to 2.5 times longer. It reduces maintenance costs and provides up to 56% energy savings over linear fluorescents.
Technological advancements allow for optimized general illumination and excellent light distribution. Light is focused downwards where needed, eliminating unsightly shadows and dark spots in the light fixture. Enjoy energy-efficient illumination for everyday tasks in residential, industrial, hospitality and commercial applications.
This direct install TLED is designed with a built-in safety feature--to power off permanently and avoid unexpected damage to the bulb or fixture in case of improper installation.
Westinghouse is a trusted global brand. We know lighting and offer products with quality, reliability and functionality.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Energy-efficient LED offers lifetime cost savings compared to fluorescent bulbs
- Provides excellent light distribution and familiar look of fluorescent tubes
- Optimized general illumination - no wasted light inside the fixture
- Quality components ensure optimum lumen output over lifetime of the bulb
- Mercury-free TLEDs lower disposal costs, an environmentally-friendly choice
- Direct replacement for 4 foot T8 fluorescent bulbs
- Industrial applications
- Commercial applications
- Hospitality applications
- Office, Store or School
- Residential applications
- Basement or Garage
- Laundry rooms or Kitchens
- 48 inches (L)
- Direct install, no rewiring necessary
- Damp rated for indoor / outdoor use
- Compatible with most T8 instant start ballasts and a variety of additional T8 ballast types (see spec sheet for a complete list of compatible ballasts)
- Suitable for wet locations when used in an outdoor-rated fixture
- Approved for use in totally enclosed fixtures
- Not for use in preheat fixtures
- Installation instructions are included
|Average Hours||50000||Base Code||G13|
|Base Type||Medium Bi Pin||Brand||Westinghouse|
|Bulb Color||Daylight||Bulb Type||T8|
|Color Temperature||5000 Kelvin||Compliance||NSF|
|Item number||4385200||LED Linear Type||Plug and Play|
|Product Type||LED||Rated for Fully Enclosed Fixtures||Yes|
|Warranty||5 Year||Wattage||12 Watt|
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.